Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, flower-shop.gr is not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the visitor / user of the pages, services, options and contents of flower-shop.gr in which he proceeds on his own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms of the present.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
Upon entering our website, the following information is automatically sent by your device browser:
- the IP address of the navigation device
- the date and time of access
- the name and email address (URL) of the requested site
- the application / URL from which the access was made (HTTP referer)
- the browser you are using, your computer operating system, and the name of the access provider
This information is used solely for the purpose of maintaining the security of our website and the server (server) on which it is hosted.
Depending on the way you choose to use the eshop flower-shop.gr, there are some other cases where we will need to collect your personal data:
- Upon completion of the ordering process and / or registration of a new user, the information you enter will be recorded in the ordering system / users of our website, solely in order to facilitate the entire process of your purchases.
- In case you request an invoice for your purchase, the invoicing details of your company will be recorded.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your email will be registered in our system exclusively for your information about new products and offers.
We will not pass on your personal information to a third party partner, except for the absolutely necessary information that may need to be disclosed:
- to the SMS sending company to inform you about the progress of your order, in case you have chosen information via SMS.
- to the courier company or the transport company to deliver your order, in case you have chosen shipping to your place.
- to the partner bank to complete the payment, in case you have made a purchase using a credit card.
If at any time you wish this information to be deleted after the completion of your purchase, please follow the instructions in the DELETE PERSONAL DATA section.
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to be informed about what personal data we hold on our website. This can be done at your request by emailing at email@example.com by completing Contact Form. It is necessary that the email address (email) of sending the request is the same as the email of your registration as a user, or with the email that you stated in your orders. Upon receipt of the request we will send you by email what information we have.
DELETE OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data without any justification. You can notify us of your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing Contact Form. It is necessary that the email address (email) of sending the request is the same as the email you stated in the account creation and / or subscription to the newsletter of our website.
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
You can contact the data protection officer of digas.gr by phone at Tel: 2463503318 or electronically, by sending a request fromContact Form on “Attention of the data protection officer” or by sending an email to flower-shop.gr.
- for the proper operation of the website, logging in and creating a user account.
- for functionalities such as printing / sending content, interacting with social networks and displaying / navigating maps.
- for the collection of information that allows the evaluation of the use of the website by the visitor / user, and help to improve its function, structure and content.
- to customize ads to reflect the interests of the visitor / user.
- to evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s advertising campaigns.
The visitor / user of the flower-shop.gr website can at any time set from the Cookies Options (at the bottom of the page) which of them he wishes as active, except for the “Necessary” group which always remains activated for the proper operation of the website. However, the acceptance of all ensures the best navigation experience.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Flower-shop.gr may include links (“links”) to other websites (sites) which are not controlled by the same but by third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case is flower-shop.gr responsible for the Terms of Protection of the Personal Data of the visitors / users that these bodies follow.
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of flower-shop.gr is subject to the terms of this section as well as to the relevant provisions of Greek legislation (N. 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection, the P. Δ. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of L. 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC). It is also subject to the provisions of European law, and in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
In any case, flower-shop.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors / users and within the existing or possible legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided herein must not use the services of flower-shop.gr.